AORE Announces Partnership With Experiential Consulting LLC
WHY DID AORE SEEK A PARTNERSHIP WITH EXPERIENTIAL CONSULTING?
In 2020, AORE made the decision to seek out Professional Development Providers - these are organizations that would like to help support the AORE and its mission in a greater capacity by offering educational content and consulting. Ideally, AORE Professional Development Providers participate in sharing initiatives, education, trainings and information with the purpose of advancing the field of outdoor recreation and education, and providing our membership with the tools to do so. Professional Development Providers are invested in the sustainability of the AORE and maintain similar values/goals/missions, in line with AORE.
In relation to Risk Management, Experiential Consulting was a clear choice to partner with.
WHO IS EXPERIENTIAL CONSULTING?
Experiential Consulting, LLC is a risk management consultancy which believes in the importance of the work that you do through outdoor education, recreation, and conservation programs. In fact, their team has over 100 years of leadership in national and local outdoor programs. They understand the work you do, and the risk management challenges you face (physical, medical, mental health, organizational, etc.)
They are available to help you achieve your mission and program outcomes while accurately assessing and managing risks to your people, programs, and organization. Their approach arises from a combination of deep personal experience, familiarity with industry practices and trends, and current thinking / research in occupational health and safety management.
WATCH THEIR VIDEO!
Examples of services they provide:
- Risk Management Audits - A formal review of your program's risk management tools and systems. Audits can be done through a combination of on-site, in the field, or virtually.
- Policy and Procedure Updates - Help you to revise or create policies and procedures that match your program's goals, staff, and organizational culture.
- Field Staff Manuals - Support you in revising or creating new resources for field staff to assist with clear, outcomes-driven program delivery.
- Incident Reporting Tools - Refine or create a custom methodology / system for you to internally report on incidents and near-misses in a way that balances organizational learning, compliance, and risk management.
- Critical Incident Response Exercises - Having clear plans and roles for a critical incident is a sign of a well-run program. We can help you refine or build a customized critical incident response plan, and practice putting it into place with appropriately-challenging scenarios.
- Staff and Board Training - Custom presentation / activities for staff and board members to explore topics such as risk tolerance, interpreting incident data, critical incident response, and other topics as requested.
HOW DO AORE MEMBERS BENEFIT FROM THIS PARTNERSHIP?
Experiential Consulting will provide AORE members with webinars on topics related to Risk Management this year. Additionally, they are offering discounts to Professional & Aspiring/Student Professional members on their open-enrollment webinars, workshops, trainings offered through website.
HOW DO I CONTACT EXPERIENTIAL CONSULTING?